Rules and regulations of stay
In order to ensure you a peaceful and safe stay in our Blue Marine Mielno, please take a moment to read and comply with the following regulations.
§ 1. SUBJECT MATTER
1. The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and staying on the premises of Blue Marine Mielno and is an integral part of the contract, the conclusion of which takes place by signing a registration card, as well as by making a reservation or paying an advance payment or the entire amount due for the stay at Blue Marine Mielno. By performing the above-mentioned activities, the Guest confirms that he has read and accepts the terms of the Regulations.
2. The regulations apply to all Guests staying on the premises of Blue Marine Mielno.
§ 2. HOTEL NIGHT
1. A room at Blue Marine Mielno is rented on a per night basis. The hotel night lasts from 4.00 p.m. to 10:30 a.m. the next day.
2. The Guest is obliged to pay the costs of the stay within the terms specified in the contract, at the latest on the day of arrival at Blue Marine Mielno (at the reception desk during check-in)
3. The Guest should report the request to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival to the reception desk by 9:00 a.m. on the day on which the room rental period expires.
4. The reception of Blue Marine Mielno will take into account the wish to extend the stay as far as possible, however, it may be necessary to change the rented room.
5. Blue Marine Mielno reserves the right to refuse to make a room available to Guests if the Guests fail to settle the registration formalities and fail to pay the full amount due for their stay.
§ 3. BOOKING AND CHECK-IN
1. The basis for the Guest’s check-in is the presentation of an identity document to the Receptionist and signing the registration card.
2. The Guest may not make the room available to other people, even if the period for which he has paid the fee for the stay has not expired.
3. People who are not checked in at Blue Marine Mielno can stay in the room from 9:00 to 22:00.
4. If the Guest resigns from the stay during the stay, Blue Marine Mielno does not refund the fee for the given night and for the remaining unused days for which the Guest has made the payment.
5. Blue Marine Mielno may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly violated the regulations of Blue Marine Mielno during their previous stay, causing damage to the property of the resort or Guests, or damage to the Guests, employees of Blue Marine Mielno or other people staying at the facility.
6. Advance payments for the stay will not be returned in the event of cancellation.
7. In the event of resignation from the purchased daily room cleaning service or the inability to perform it due to the refusal of the staff to enter the room, Blue Marine Mielno will not refund the fee for the service that has not been performed.
§ 4. SERVICES
1. Blue Marine Mielno provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In the event of any reservations regarding the quality of services, the Guest is asked to report them as soon as possible at the reception, which will enable us to react immediately. Failure to submit objections on the date of leaving the room at the latest results in the inability to refer to them in the future.
4. Blue Marine Mielno is obliged to provide Guests with:
- conditions for full and unhindered rest of the Guest,
- safety of stay, including the security of keeping information about the Guest secret,
- professional and courteous service,
- cleaning in the room in accordance with the purchased package,
- performing the necessary repair of the devices during the Guest’s absence, and in his presence only if he wishes to do so or it is required by justified circumstances,
- one linen change for every 7 days of stay (The guest has the right to order one free of charge room cleaning with linen change, if his stay in one room continues for more than 7 nights).
3. The service of additional exchange of bed linen - at the Guest’s request - is provided for a fee - current price list is available on reception desk.
4. Additional room cleaning service (out of schedule) - provided for a fee - current price list is available on reception desk.
§ 5. RESPONSIBILITY OF GUESTS
1. The facility is liable for the loss or damage of items brought by people using its services to the extent specified by the provisions of art. 846-849 of the Civil Code, unless the parties have agreed otherwise.
2. Blue Marine Mielno’s liability for loss or damage to money, securities, valuables or items of scientific or artistic value is excluded if these items are not deposited at the reception desk.
3. The Guest should notify the reception about the damage immediately after its discovery.
4. The Guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the equipment and technical devices of the apartment building caused by his fault or the fault of his visitors.
5. In the event of a breach of the Regulations, Blue Marine Mielno may refuse to provide services to the person who breaches them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the requests of the facility staff, settle the amount due for the services provided so far, pay for any damage and leave the facility.
6. Each time a Guest leaves the room, for safety reasons, he should turn off the TV, turn off the lights, turn off the taps and close the door in a way that prevents it from being opened by unauthorized persons.
7. Blue Marine Mielno has a statutory right of lien on items brought by the Guest to the facility in the event of a delay in settling the payment for the stay or failure to pay for the services provided.
8. Children under the age of 12 should be on the premises of the facility under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians are financially responsible for any damage caused by the actions of the children.
9. If the room card is lost, the Guest is obliged to pay a fee of PLN 20.
10. The furnishings of the room and common areas is the property of Blue Marine Mielno.
§6. RETURN OF THE LEFT OBJECTS
1. Personal belongings left in the room by the departing guest will be returned only at the express request of the guest, to the address indicated by him and at his expense.
2. In the event of not receiving such an instruction, Blue Marine will store these items for a period of 24 months, and after this period, these items will become the property of Blue Marine Mielno. Food products will be stored for 24 hours.
§7. NIGHT TIME
1. Quiet hours are form 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
2. The behavior of people using Blue Marine services should not disturb the peace of stay of other Guests.
§8. INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA OF BLUE MARINE MIELNO GUESTS
1. The administrator of personal data of hotel Guests is the Cooperative Owners “Blue Marine Mielno” with its seat in Mielno, 32 Gen. Maczka Street, 76-032 Mielno, NIP 6692522975, REGON 360136858, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Koszalin, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000531673.
2. The purpose for which the Administrator processes personal data is the conclusion and implementation of the contract for the provision of services related to the stay at the center. In addition, the purpose of processing personal data by the Administrator is:
a providing the highest quality services for Guests of Blue Marine Mielno,
b documenting the performance of the service for tax purposes
c pursuing any claims by the Administrator in connection with the damage suffered by the resort caused by the Guest or defense against the Guest’s claims against the Administrator.
3. If the Guest has consented to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, the Administrator processes personal data for this purpose, i.e., in order to send marketing information and offers about its products and services to the Guest.
4. In addition, the Administrator processes the personal data of Guests collected by hotel monitoring in order to ensure the safety of Guests of Blue Marine Mielno and other people staying at the resort.
5. The legal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data obtained by the Administrator is the contract for the provision of services related to the stay at the resort.
6. The legal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data used for marketing purposes is the Guest’s consent. The administrator informs that the consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity of the processing that took place before the consent was withdrawn.
7. The legal basis for the processing of Guest’s personal data by monitoring is the protection of his vital interests and protection of the vital interests of other natural persons, as well as the justified purpose of the Administrator.
8. The legal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data to ensure the highest quality of services for Guests of Blue Marine Mielno is the justified purpose of the Administrator.
9. The administrator provides personal data to the following categories of entities:
a companies providing IT support services of the center and providing IT software,
b accounting firms providing accounting services,
c transport and taxi companies in the event that the Guest orders transport or courier services,
d law firms providing legal advisory services and legal representation, entities providing communication and promotional services (only data of Guests who have consented to receive such information.
10. Time of personal data processing:
a obtained in connection with the concluded contract will be processed for the period of limitation of tax claims or civil law claims of the Administrator or Guest, depending on which of these events will occur later,
b obtained on the basis of consent for marketing purposes will be processed for the period of validity of the consent for marketing purposes,
c obtained in connection with monitoring will be processed for 30 days from the date of recording, and then they will be permanently deleted.
11. Each Guest has the right to access personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing. In addition, each Guest has the right to object to the processing. Access to data is possible at the Administrator’s seat. In addition, the Administrator provides the address email@example.com for contact regarding personal data.
12. Each Guest has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warszawa.
13. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area.
14. Providing personal data in the scope of first and last name, address, contact details, vehicle registration number (if you use the designated parking spaces of the Center) and the number and age of accompanying persons (in the case of children under 16 years of age) is a requirement to conclude a contract for residence services. Failure to provide the above-mentioned personal data will prevent the Administrator from concluding a contract for residence services.
15. The administrator makes automated decisions based on personal data, including profiling. Historical personal data obtained by the Administrator in connection with the provision of services to the Guests are used for profiling purposes.
§9. ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
1. The reception, depending on the period of the year, is open 24 hours a day (season, public holidays, summer holidays, selected weekends). In other periods it is open from 7.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. Outside the reception’s working hours, in urgent matters, Guests can contact the facility security staff located at the reception or in the security room.
2. Smoking in the apartments and rooms of Blue Marine Mielno is strictly forbidden. In the event of violation of the ban, you will be charged with the costs of ionizing the rooms (PLN 300) and fire brigade intervention in the event of commissioning of the DSO system (PLN 500)
3. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, cookers, radiators and other similar devices that do not constitute room equipment in the rooms. It is also forbidden to use open fire, including burning candles.
4. Guests are not allowed to make any changes to the rooms and their furnishings, except for a slight rearrangement of furniture and equipment, which does not affect their functionality and safety of use.
5. Blue Marine Mielno does not accept animals.
Management of the Cooperative Owners “Blue Marine Mielno”