1. The website does not collect any automated information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of being stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator - the Cooperative of Owners “Blue Marine Mielno” z/s in Mielno, 32 Gen. Maczka Street (KRS: 0000531673).
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. adjusting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
b. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows for improving their structure and content;
c. creating recipient lists and broadcasting advertisements tailored to their needs and interests.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
a. “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
b. cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
c. “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website;
d. “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User’s origin, font size, website appearance, etc.;
e. “advertising” cookies that are created by third parties (such as AdRoll). They make it possible to provide Users with advertising content during visits to other websites that are more tailored to their interests (you can opt out of this type of advertising by visiting and following the instructions at www.aboutads.info).
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Website users may leave their personal data voluntarily in the case of the following processes:
a. Subscribing to e-mail information (the so-called “Newsletter”) by entering your contact details (name, surname and e-mail address) and selecting the required consents
b. Making a reservation of stay in the electronic reservation system conducting the reservation service for the Cooperative Owners “Blue Marine Mielno”
2. The administrator of personal data provided by the Website Users is the Cooperative Owners “Blue Marine Mielno” with its registered office in Mielno, 32 Gen. Maczka Street, 76-032 Mielno, NIP 6692522975, REGON 360136858, entered into the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Koszalin, IX Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000531673.
3. The purpose for which the Administrator processes personal data is the conclusion and implementation of the contract for the provision of services related to the stay at the center or the implementation of the Newsletter delivery service.
4. The legal basis for the processing of the Website User’s personal data obtained by the Administrator are the appropriate consents expressed by Users during registration in the Newsletter subscription system or the contract for the provision of services related to the stay at the resort.
5. The administrator informs that the consent granted during registration on the subscriber list may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity of the processing that took place before the consent was withdrawn.
6. The administrator provides personal data to the following categories of entities:
a. companies providing IT support services for the center and providing IT software,
b. accounting companies providing accounting services,
c. transport and taxi companies in the event of ordering transport or courier services by the Guest,
d. law firms providing legal advisory services and legal representation,
e. entities providing communication and promotional services (only data of Guests who have consented to receive such information.
7. Time of personal data processing:
a. covered in connection with the concluded contract will be processed for the period of limitation of tax claims or civil law claims of the Administrator or Guest, whatever occurs later.
b. obtained on the basis of consent for marketing purposes will be processed for the period of validity of the consent for marketing purposes,
8. Each Website User has the right to access personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing. In addition, each Guest has the right to object to the processing. Access to data is possible at the Administrator’s seat. In addition, the Administrator provides the address email@example.com for contact regarding personal data.
9. Each Website User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warszawa.
10. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area.
11. Providing personal data in the scope of first and last name, address, contact details and the number and age of accompanying persons (in the case of children under 16 years of age) is a requirement for making a reservation and further application process in order to finally conclude a contract for residence services via the automatic ICT system. Failure to provide the above-mentioned personal data will prevent the Administrator from concluding a contract for residence services.
12. The administrator makes automated decisions based on personal data, including profiling. Historical personal data obtained by the Administrator in connection with the provision of its services to the Website User are used for profiling purposes.